Spring is in the air......

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Muffins & more..........


HOLA GALS & GUYS!!  Happy September!

Today is 'Crush a Can' day  - so if you need to get out some aggression or just really want to recycle, go crush it!

I know I've been very neglectful of the Food We Can All Eat blog, but I'm back & hopefully better than ever.  I've been a busy girl, and I waaas being a little ambitious before w/ my posts - my new goal is to post once or twice a week - so stay tuned!


I don't know about you, but my summer FLEW by & now I can't believe it's almost October.  We had some great fresh produce this year and many great summer meals......as I'm sure you did - if you took any great pictures send 'em in (ellenmillaine@gmail.com) - I'd love to see them and post your delicious creations here for everyone.......

Here's some of the rainbow carrots we grew in O-town:


They were delicious!  We also had some great cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, beans and herbs.

My bf & I have spent most of the summer trying to find a new place to live......%#^&%!  We may have actually found one (so keep your fingers crossed) and if it works out I know that miracles do happen:)  I'll keep you posted................

There have been some new comments....(so I know someone is reading this thing!!) http://recipeswecanalleat.blogspot.com/2011/03/help-for-your-eczema-yoga-meditation.html
We even got a shout out from Scotland!! : http://recipeswecanalleat.blogspot.com/2011/04/banana-bread-muffins-gluten-free-vegan.html  go figure!

So of course, I had to get back to blogging.  The picture below (& above) is these delicious chocolate chip muffins (just for you Carebear......well & me too!).  I got the recipe from the gluten-free chef here: http://www.the-gluten-free-chef.com/gluten-free-chocolatechip-muffins-low-fat-and-great-as-vegan-as-well.html.......they were deeelicious & tasted just like the real thing to me!  Try 'em out for a great breakfast, snack or dessert.


In the meantime, have a great rest of your day!



"Be Happy.  It's one way of being wise." ~ Sidonie Gabrielle 

2 comments:

  1. Hi El - SO glad to have you blogging again - i'm trying the muffins
    manana - can't wait to see the new posts after you get moved and
    settled in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the recipe -it was delicious! I can't wait either - I'm sure there will be lots of entertainment in the 5th wheel:)

    ReplyDelete