Spring is in the air......

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WINTER FOOD CONTEST WINNER!!

Happy February!!!! - times sure does fly when you're having fun....

AND the winner is.......................Kacey B. with her sweet corn tarts filled with strawberry preserves!! (pictured above) GO Kacey - these look delicious! Thanks for sending me all of those great pics - they were amazing.

I know I posted this a little late - sorry I've been a gypsy:), but I appreciate all the pictures you've sent in!

The next food photo contest will end MARCH 31, 2012 so send me pics of your meals, treats, snacks, drinks, desserts and more! The WINNER will receive a fabulous homemade prize in the mail!!


Send all entries to: ellenmillaine@gmail.com  - can't wait to see 'em!!




"Life is uncertain.  Eat dessert first." Ernestine Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment