Spring is in the air......

Monday, May 2, 2011

FOOD PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS!!!

Happy May!  Is time flying or what? And, yes......I have been slacking!

So without further ado, the winner of the Second FOOD PHOTO CONTEST is ....................................    NANCY D.!! (w/ her Strawberry Shortcake - pic above:))

Thanks Nancy & EVERYONE else for your photos!!  You're the best & your photos are amazing!- keep your eyes on the mailbox for your PRIZE this week!!:)

And since they were all so amazing, take a look:


These two are Katie D's delightful Fajitas!

Carrie D's mouth-watering Easter Brunch cakes:)

and Nancy D's delicious Carrot Cake

THANKS again for the Pics! - I love 'em!  
Sorry I didn't get to post these yesterday, but I was keeping myself busy:)   - more on that later or tomorrow (I promise!) - for now, ENjoy you're day & ENjoy these beeeeautiful pictures!

PEACE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment