Spring is in the air......

Monday, May 23, 2011

FOOD PICTURE CONTEST #3

Carrie D's brunch cakes (from the last contest:))

FOOD PICTURE CONTEST #3!!!!!!


SO, I decided to extend the latest FOOD PICTURE CONTEST deadline until June, 30, 2011:)  
You may have noticed it on the side here before?? --------->
I have already received some GREAT pics, ......but I figure if I wait a little longer we'll have even more fantastic photos to show!! SO, send me those pics of all your meals, treats and fabulous food creations (HEY, just use your camera phone & send 'em to me!).   



Send pics to: ellenmillaine@gmail.com (or if you wanna use snail mail, just drop me a e-mail & I'll send you the street address)........


WINNER gets a PRIZE!! & everyone who participates will get a little treat in the mail  -....... send me your food pics & you may become an internet sensation overnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment