Spring is in the air......

Friday, January 28, 2011

WHAT DO YA THINK??

This post is just for YOU

Thanks for checking in from time to time and looking at my recipes and postings! Now, I'm wondering how you think...........

What would you like to see more of?
What do you like?
What don't you like???!?!?!
How the heck are ya?!

ANY thought or comments are appreciated!! Thanks for checking in!






"There is no love sincerer than the love of food" - George Bernard Shaw


"We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors, and furniture polish is made from real lemons."  - Alfred E. Newman


8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog. The only thing I don't like about it is that you're not here to make these delicious goodies for me sugarloaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just the sweetest thing!! the next time you see me (maybe in sugarloaf) I will definitely be making some treats for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great can't wait lb! the photos you post are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!! glad you like em! -
    what other kinds of recipes would you like to see -
    I'm posting Tacos soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!! You have inspired me to cut WAY down on my gluten, and guess what? I feel way better already and have way more energy!! I don't even miss my crusty bread at all!! Anyway, I would love to see more baking recipies!! I'm very interested in baking gluten free :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Liz - You are so nice!
    That's awesome - hearing you say that makes me feel less deprived!!
    I'll work on some more baking recipes for ya:)
    You should come up to o-town & we can do some cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. El, Just wanted to say that I am so impressed with the variety of recipes you have come up with and your amazing ability to turn lemons into lemonade- I can't believe how awesome you are doing!!!

    You are really inspiring me to try all kinds of new stuff and to think outside the box!!

    Wanted to tell you about this site I've been reading alot- culinate.com- lots of good veghead recipes and 'food' for thought.

    Love you long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks care! I'm workin it out - & you have also been inspiring me with you own cooking! Thanks for the site -I'll check it out.
    LoveYOU long time sista!

    ReplyDelete