Spring is in the air......

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FOOD PICTURE CONTEST #2

YUM! Hummus by Liz R. 

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!  

Thanks to everyone who sent in pics last time  - you guys are the BEST and your photos were so greeeeat we have to do it again!
Send me your pictures: of your meals, treats and eats!!
Anything will do - it doesn't have to be something we ALL can eat, but it can be:)

*Send pictures to ellenmillaine@gmail.com.........or if you wanna do it by snail mail, shoot me an email & I'll send you the address.

Best picture WINNER gets a wonderful box of PRIZES!!!!! (filled with body, bath & food goodies)
And just like last time.....EVERYONE who participates gets a treat!

CONTEST ENDS:  4/30/11!!!!
so send me those Pictures (feel free to go wild & send more than one!)

3 comments:

  1. yumm that hummus looks awesome ;) I NEED to know the recipe for the chocolate cookies... I'm soo picky about my cookies, but these were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look good:0
    Glad you got 'em - I may be trying to sell 'em!!
    Check out www.foodwecanalleat.com
    (it's a work in progress:) - but I maaaay be able to share the recipe with you!!

    ReplyDelete