Spring is in the air......

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mango Strawberry Protein Smoothie


Yesterday you might have been wondering what the heck was going on here.......

Well, this smoothie was so good I just had to gulp it down.

Even with my healthy little smoothies in the morning, I was still feeling a little hungry - & my stomach was a little off:)
SO, I decided to add a little protein powder into my morning smoothie.  Voila! My stomach feels better & fuller & I am satisfied.....

I found a good Vanilla-flavored protein powder w/o any dairy or soy & it was pretty tasty!

Mango Strawberry Protein Smoothie
1.  In a blender, combine: 1 mango - chunked up, a handful of strawberries, 1 scoop of protein powder, and 1 cup of almond milk(or substitute).
2.  Blend it up until it's all smooth - add more milk if you need to, or if you want it a little less thick!

ENjoy! And it'll fill you up & keep you going!

No comments:

Post a Comment