Spring is in the air......

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vegan Mango Lassi


"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

This mango lassi is delicious!!  I used to love getting these with Indian food - really helps cool you down - but usually they're made with dairy.  Then I found this great vegan recipe in "1,000 Vegan Recipes" and I had to try it!  


If you've been buying mangos on sale & have a surplus like me:), or just want to enjoy this delicious cooler for Everyone, try it out!    - It was soooooo good!


Mango Lassi
1.  In a blender, combine 2 mangos (peeled & cut from the pit) and 1 and 1/2 cups of coconut yogurt.


I used So Delicious brand of coconut yogurt, and if you're dairy free like me you have got to try it out  - they're not lyin' with that name:)


2.  Blend it up really well until smooth, & then add in 1/2 cup of almond milk or substitute (or more if needed)  and about 4 ice cubes.  Blend this once more until smooth & combined.

Then ENjoy for a delicious mango treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment