Spring is in the air......

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Apple Berry Smoothie


"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." - Lucille Ball

Happy Tuesday!  Feeling a little over-indulged after Valentine's Day (not really sure how this is possible on my restricted diet, but I managed to scarf all the sweets I could), I thought it would be a good idea to start the day off with a healthy smoothie!



It's simple and delicious and it will make you feel renewed and cleansed.  And it's full of goodness and love:

Apple Berry Smoothie
In a blender combine:  1 apple, 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries, 1/2 cup of other mixed berries (I used frozen strawberries, raspberries and blackberries), 1/2 cup of almond milk & 1 Tbsp. flax oil

Blend it up until it's all smooth & Enjoy!

This was so good & berries are full of antioxidants, vitamins and benefits for all of us!! ....definitely made me feel a little less like Ms. Piggy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment