Spring is in the air......

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blueberry Pancake Oatmeal


I knoooooow! More Oatmeal! Am I obsessed or what? I guess I'm just having a hard time letting January go.  And oatmeal is so good and warm and delicious - and I keep hearing about all of these major snow storms all over the country(I'm sure you could all use some warming up, huh?!)
So, I came up with yet another great variety - Blueberry Pancake Oatmeal.
Who knows, maybe I'll come up with 100 different varieties of oatmeal before the blog is said and
done!..... Try some out this week for a delicious warm up (....and it's quicker and easier than making blueberry pancakes for real!). Yum!



Blueberry Pancake Oatmeal
Boil water & cook gluten-free oatmeal according to package directions.  I used Bob's Red Mill Variety.
Once it's cooked how you like it (10-20 mins.), add 1/2 cup blueberries & maple syrup (as much, or a sweet! as you like).  I used some real maple syrup from my Grammy in PA - she is the best! - thanks Grammy! ------
Stir & Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment